Friday 30 March 2018

GAY CLASSICS MEGA MIX - VOLUME 2 (non-stop party mix) 80s - high energy eurobeat italo disco electro "OUT OF PRINT" 21st ANNIVERSARY REMASTERED 2018

 


Gay Classics Mega Mix Vol 2

Tracklisting

1. Cha Cha Heels - Eartha Kitt
2. Earthquake - The Flirtations
3. Break Me - Charade
4. The Visitors - Moonstone
5. The Love Lost - Seventh Avenue
6. I'm Living My Own Life - Earlene Bentley
7. Searching (I Got To Find A Man) - Hazell Dean
8. Obsession - Angela Bowie
9. Do You Wanna Funk? - Zone Brothers
10. I Can Fly - Louise Thomas
11. These Memories - Oh Romeo
12. Die Hard Lover - Loverde
13. Danger - The Flirts
14. Work Me Over - Claudja Barry
15. Let The Night Take The Blame - The 501s


Mixed Live by Dan Ross & Mike Mucci


RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence! I was going through old cds looking for these, realizing that I had given them away (vol.1& 2). I did make back-ups however they are defective, so I went searching and wound up here. Wow! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)